Romanian Railway Business +
- Special price offer for the Romanian railway infrastructure market report undertaken by Club Feroviar (2014 edition)
- Active involvement in the dialogue concerning the implementation of the Romanian 2020 Railway Platform and pro-activity in shaping the impact of external factors on the company
- Networking opportunities with more than 100 leaders from the rail infrastructure sector, decision makers and influencers
- Strategic information about the railway market directly from the main players
- ISAF launched the first web site in Romania for railway machine leasing
- Swietelsky-Strabag-Alstom-Arcada-Euro Construct-Transferoviar Grup wins contract on the rehabilitation of Vinţu de Jos-Simeria section
- Local rail transport, headliner at the Romanian Railway Galas 2013
- Romania is member of the Viking Project
- Romania: Timişoara authorities want to build metro line
15 years after its launch, the reform of the Romanian railway sector continues, the current economic context imposing the adoption of rapid measures for the strategy on investments and prioritization...
Concepts and technologies for sustainable transport. A greener railway passenger and freight transport
19-20 March 2014, SibiuThe Forum in Sibiu on railway operation and rolling stock sector will bring together representatives of European, national and local authorities, private and institutional investors, railway passenger and freight transport...
Generating fresh business ideas, underling challenges and opportunities ahead for companies in the Romanian railway market are the main focus of Club Feroviar Conferences. Every spring, the series of meetings bring...
In the context of a strong intermodal competition, research is a must for companies activating in the railway sector. The current economic environment, representing an innovation platform and new business...